Wednesday, April 16, 2008

late-afternoon observations

I blog, and I use that term loosely, about beer a lot.

Well, not really about beer. Not a thoughtful review on how blue my mountain was or the suggestion by the Hooper's waitress Monday night to avoid the beer that tasted like a "hoppy Budweiser" and have their other seasonal which was quite tasty though I can't remember the name.

Not even commentary on how really PBR is quite acceptable. Particularly for $1.25.

Nor how I used to not dig the lemon in a Boulevard Wheat, because I've never liked to adulterate my beer with weird stuff like fruit. But it's really good that way and more importantly, everyone else does it.

Mostly I just make random statements on how I wish I had a beer.

No wonder I can't shake a couple pounds to get back to my fighting weight.

4 comments:

Ann and Tim said...

hehe! Fighting weight. I like that. I am stuck at my linebacker weight. Not my fighting weight. I want cheetos.

Mary said...

Cheetos nasty.

Well Hell Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Well Hell Michelle said...

PBR is quite acceptable... and you can get drunk on it for under 10 bucks :)