Thursday, November 1, 2007

well now what ...

Maybe I blog about something other than working out. Because really I think about other things, quite a bit actually.

I have a running list in my head of what I would put in another online dating profile, if I ever bothered with such a thing. Here is something ....

I like ...
- natural light
- being offline
- NPR on the way to work
- flowy singletrack in the fall, with the leaves crunching under my tires and the light fading
- a beer or two after a good workout
- Friday Night Lights
- problem solving
- having a whole house to myself, in lonely times and not
- a cold afternoon spent bowling, drinking yellow beer and eating yellow food
- Kansas City, for better or worse
- burritos

1 comment:

Ann and Tim said...

This is FUN! I like lists. Let's think of other lists!!