Saturday, July 28, 2007

catching up

quickly ... so much to cover

I blew off Wednesday spin, telling myself that I'd save my legs for four laps at SMP. That was the last spin class till September, as I don't think I'm going to do an August session if they have one. Anyway, it was nice and warm and I had to have quite a conversation with myself to do the four laps. As it turned out, lap three was worse knowing I had one left. First two were up near 17 mph, then I fell off. But I think that hill training has some real benefits ...

Thursday I went to the pool for an 'easy' swim. I mostly used the pull buoy to work upper body and form. I really haven't done much swimming, it's no surprise I haven't gained much. I have to do something about improving my form, so that I can swim more over the fall and winter. I also find it rather boring, which might be a problem.

Friday was a rest day.

No comments: