Monday, July 23, 2007

i had good bangs today

But otherwise not such a good hair day.

Super groggy this morning, but I made it to spin class. The sleep thing hasn't been so good in a few weeks and I don't expect it will improve in the next three. So sometimes I reach for mother's little helper. Plus it is just about that time of the month. Thank goddess that will be over by the time of the tri's.

So spin class has been hard this month. Only one more class though. They are doing a four week August session but I don't think I'll sign up as I'd be missing nearly half of it, I think. I think I'm reaching overtraining sometimes. I must work on more of a plan. My haphazard approach has gotten me pretty far but I can do more. Back to spin.. I think it's a result of the increased cycling I've been doing. My legs are pretty fatigued.

Yoga was good. No silly partner junk, no touching other people's feet, no people sticking their feet in my back, none of that! Plus that partner junk just breaks the flow. So tonight was good. I was happy to know I can still get into full lotus, though only one way, i.e. can't switch legs. And I even got into fish pose while in full lotus. Sort of. Briefly.

My sort of plan for this week:
Tuesday a.m. mellow 30 minute run - any morning plan is always in danger however
Tuesday p.m. swim - at least 750 m
Wed a.m. spin
Wed p.m. SMP road laps
Thur p.m. easy swim
Friday rest
Saturday Prairie Punisher - 5K 27K 5K - Course description doesn't sound too hilly.

1 comment:

Ann and Tim said...

You should post a picture of your bangs.

I think a proper taining plan with be very beneficial. When will you be sending it to me?