Wednesday, July 11, 2007

midweek update

I don't have such impressive daily updates as some ... sigh.

Let's see, I will have to work backwards as I'm old and my memory is fading.

Today was spin class. Hard since I had a double workout less than 12 hours previous. But that will be all for today.

Yesterday, the forecast in the morning did not look good for OWS later so I did not even bring my stuff with me. However, the storms missed us and it was sunny and warm after work. I went to the nice clean pool and did 2 x 500 m. I did the first one in 14:09, not great but if I could even manage that in open water I'd be thrilled. The second one I did not time as I did some breaststroke and practiced some other things. I can swim faster than a 70-something Asian lady at the pool Of course, she probably swims for an hour without stopping.

Anyway, then I went home and ran. It wasn't easy. I was thirsty but did not want to drink much because I didn't want it sloshing around. I ran an easy 29 minutes on the TT.

Let's see what was before that... Monday: spin class and yoga.

Sunday: got out early for a 14 mile ride before it got hot. Not as fast as I had hoped. I would really like to get faster on the bike and I'm sure I could.

1 comment:

Ann and Tim said...

It seems to me that you get alot of working out in despite having to work all the time...You do good!